Two-part training on Institutional Racism and Legal System Responsibilities. The goal or our program is to help our audience gain a better understanding of racial bias and racial equity, and to give them some tools on how to achieve universal outcomes for all. This program is designed for:
1. Lawyers looking for CLE credits on one of the most talked about topics of the year.
2. Individuals and teams who have never seen the 3-part PBS documentaryRace: The Power of an Illusion.
3. Legal industry professionals, real estate professionals, government officials, and all staff.
4. The clients and customers of legal industry professionals, real estate professionals, and the government.
5. Individuals and teams in the early stages of racial equity awareness and reform efforts.
6. Workplace or other teams looking to reset and/or normalize their racial equity efforts in order to achieve greater impact.
For more information on why it is so critical for everyone to familiarize themselves with this award winning documentary, here is a great video from one of its stars, john a. powell.